Mint.com allows you to keep track of every penny you have in one location. From checking, saving, investing, credit cards, retirement funds and much more. Sync all of your accounts even from different financial institutions all into one easy, central place. If you could be earning more interest or paying less Mint.com will also make recommendations. You can also set up budgets in a cinch.
Here are just a few instances of Mint.com in the news in 2010:
- ABC News says “Two great features: It’s free and it’s easy to use”
- The New York Times “Your Financial Situation, in the Palm of Your Hand”
- The Wallstreet Journal “The Best Online Tools for Personal Finance”
- Money Magazine #6th Best Money Website of 2010
- Time Magazine #21st Best Website of 2010
- PCMag.com #100th Best Software of 2010
Sign up for a free account now!