With a new year comes new resolutions, Relax The Back is offering a product for you to help you stick on your plans to get in shape and stay healthy. Shop now and get the back-a-traction inversion table that is particularly good for spinal health. Inverted ab crunches, side-to-side stretches, and other exercises work the major muscle groups without putting a lot of pressure on the spine. It also allow joints and the spine to elongate, relieving some of the pressure built up during the day. This item is offered at a price of $799.00. In addition, just add $44.00 to include support pillow.
Email AlertsSimply the best deals and coupons, delivered directly to your inbox.
Seattle Deals & Coupons(local deals)
- $15 for $30 worth of discounted pet medications and more at PetCareRx from PetCareRX - May 2013
- $49.00 for A True Page-Turner: Speed-Reading Workshop from Center for Lifelong Learning
- $12 for $24 Worth of Italian and Greek Food for Lunch or Dinner at Romeo's Restaurant and Pizzeria from Romeo's Restaurant and Pizzeria
- $79 for Private and Group Lessons with Party for Individual or Couple at Arthur Murray Dance Studio ($432 Value) from Arthur Murray Dance Studio
- $5 for two lightning-fast, six-foot HDMI cables from Koshi - HDMI Cables - May 2013
The Deal Wire(live deals)
iPhone AppGet great deals and coupons delivered directly to your iPhone, totally free!
Get Mobile AlertsGet text message alerts so you don’t miss the hottest deals! You should receive 2 – 3 deal alerts per week.