Email AlertsSimply the best deals and coupons, delivered directly to your inbox.
Today’s Best Deals(popular by activity)
Wichita Deals & Coupons(local deals)
- $35 for an 18-Hole Round of Golf for Two Including Cart Rental at Augusta Country Club (Up to $70 Value) from Augusta Country Club
- Classic American Food at Riverside Café (Half Off). Two Options Available. from Riverside Café
- $30 for a Murder-Mystery Dinner for One at The Stone Lion Inn ($60 Value) from The Stone Lion Inn
- One, Two, or Three Whole-Leg Spider-Vein Removal Sessions at Wichita Health & Wellness (Up to 70% Off) from Wichita Health & Wellness
- Paintings, Sculptures, and Art from FabuArt.com (61% Off). Two Options Available. from FabuArt.com
The Deal Wire(live deals)
iPhone AppGet great deals and coupons delivered directly to your iPhone, totally free!
Get Mobile AlertsGet text message alerts so you don’t miss the hottest deals! You should receive 2 – 3 deal alerts per week.
Save 20% Off On Your Loan Application Fee W/ Coupon! at DollarsDirect.ca expired
Save 10% Off Loan Fees W/ Coupon! at Cash Central expired
Save 20% Off Loan Applications.com! at CashNetUSA expired
Apply Today To Get Cash By Tomorrow! at PayDay One
Quick Cash in as little as 1 hour and 100 days to pay at 100dayloans
100 Days of Freedom
You see an advertisement for a Cash Advance or Payday Loan and your heart sinks a little bit. You need the loan, but you know they’ll want you to pay it back within two pay periods-14 days-and how are you ever going to swing that? I mean, I guess you could ask for an extension, but you also know what that means: Additional fees. So, it seems impossible! How are you ever supposed to get a handle on your funds if the Cash Advance and Payday Loan Lenders only give you 14 days?
But consider THIS option: What if you could pay them back over 100 days? Could you do it then? Of course you could. And so you’ve come to the right place: 100DayLoans.com. We are a refreshing new idea sweeping the internet of disappointed Payday Loan customers by providing them with a better alternative. In other words, we offer the same funds, but with more time to pay them back. It’s 100 Days of Freedom! What could be better than that?