Email AlertsSimply the best deals and coupons, delivered directly to your inbox.
Today’s Best Deals(popular by activity)
Halifax Deals & Coupons(local deals)
- $59 for a Go-Karting Package with Rental Equipment and Food from kartSTART.ca ($250 Value). Three Dates Available. from kartSTART.ca
- Stührling Original Skeleton Watches for Men and Women (Up to 82% Off). Multiple Styles Available. from Stührling Original Skeleton Watches for Men and Women
- $19 for $75 Worth of Photo-Book Products from MyPictureBook from MyPictureBook
- $99 for a Complete Cisco Certification IT Network Training Bundle from IT University Online ($3,295 Value) from IT University Online
- $85 for Professional Resumé and Cover-Letter Service from JC Resumes ($260 Value) from JC Resumes
The Deal Wire(live deals)
iPhone AppGet great deals and coupons delivered directly to your iPhone, totally free!
Get Mobile AlertsGet text message alerts so you don’t miss the hottest deals! You should receive 2 – 3 deal alerts per week.
Clothing Sale--Up To 70% Off! at 6PM expired
6PM has a deal on clothing and shoes by Jones New York with savings up to 70% off! Take advantage of this One Day Sale to get a cute boatneck sweater or save on a pair of dress slacks for the office. They also have cute dresses on sale – perfect for a Valentine’s Date. Free shipping and no coupon code is needed.
Expires January 22nd!
Valentine's Bouquet Deal! at From You Flowers expired
From You Flowers has a deal on Valentine’s Day gifts and flower arrangements. Shop now and surprise your sweetheart on Valentine’s Day with a beautiful bouquet of roses. With prices starting as low as $29.99, there’s no reason not to go the extra mile and wow her with flowers! Low cost shipping rates apply. Use the coupon code below to receive $5 off your order!
Expires February 13th!
Coupon Code: 11S
Romantic Comedy DVD Discount! at Amazon expired
Amazon has a deal on dvds with a romantic comedy compilation featuring four movies all on one dvd for just $10.89. Get in the mood for Valentine’s with four classic romantic comedies: Must Love Dogs, You’ve Got Mail, Two Weeks Notice, and Laws of Attraction. Free shipping and no coupon code is needed.
Expires February 9th!
Greeting Card Coupon! at Cardstore.com expired
Friday Freebies - 3 Free Samples For Valentine's Day! at Free Sample
- On Facebook send a free DVD rental to your Valentine courtesy of Redbox.
- Taco Bell is brushing off the negative press as of late by giving away free tacos on Facebook. They are counter suing after allegations they their beef is only 35% meat. Taco Bell says it’s actually 88%. Is that something to be proud of? Makes you wonder the other 12% is. But hey, you can’t beat FREE!
- Cold and flu season isn’t over quite yet. Get a free sample of Emergen-C loaded with vitamins and minerals to help keep you running in tip top shape.
Here are a couple Friday freebies to hold you over this Valentine’s Day weekend:
Free Shipping On Hundreds Of Gifts Baskets! at Gifts Baskets Remembere